- Meeting survivors where they are with compassion, resources, & grace.
- Equipping communities with awareness and knowledge to understand and stand against the sex trade industry.
- Empowering individuals to develop an increased sense of self-worth, to help cease further sexual exploitation.
- Embracing survivors of sex trafficking, to provide assisted recovery, liberation, & restoration.
- Offering spiritual renewal through the steadfast hope of Christ.
Read more about our Fundamental Beliefs and Standards of Practice HERE