Philosophy of Practice
- God’s Word is the foundational truth and basis for the philosophy, practice, and function of Life 107 and is the final authority concerning truth, morality, and mankind.
- All souls matter to the Maker (God) and have the human right to freedom; no matter who or where they are; therefore, no human should be bought, abused, utilized for sexual purposes, manipulated, or abused in any other way.
- Humans encompass a mind, body, and spirit, which are all affected by sexual exploitation; therefore, Life 107 utilizes a holistic approach of service, to restore victims/survivors to their fullest capacity for an abundant life.
- In God’s mercy and grace, He sees and responds to humans within a client-centered and trauma-informed perspective; therefore, victims/survivors will be met with client-centered, trauma-informed care.
- Everyone is welcome in the Kingdom of God; therefore, all people within our scope of service, will be afforded love, grace, compassion, resources, and nonjudgement, regardless of any secular identifying factor, including but not limited to, race/culture, ability/disability, lifestyle, sexual identity, gender identity, or faith/belief system.
- As followers of Christ and fellow humans, we are called to liberate the broken; therefore, we are called to reach those affected by sexual exploitation and offer life abundant in Christ.
- We are called to love God, love others and do unto others as Christ has done unto us.
- Prevention, awareness, education, outreach, mentorships, and prayer are valid areas of service and care to communities, which aim to cease sexual exploitation and restore lives affected by the sex trade industry.
- Life 107 is composed of a variety of people with various cultural and spiritual convictions. We are committed to working together with a common purpose, using this valuable composition of traditional and contemporary views and spiritual customs, while valuing the views/customs of others.
- For purposes of Life 107, its faith, doctrine, practice, policy, and discipline, our Board of Directors is the final interpretive authority on the Bible’s meaning, application, and interpretation for function of the ministry.
- God is love.
- There is only one living God who is holy, perfect, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient and eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit. God exists for eternity as the holy Trinity, is the Maker of all things in heaven and earth.
- God’s Word is Divinely inspired, perfect in entirety, unchanging, and authoritative for instruction to all humanity.
- All humans are created in His image, formed by Him, for Him, and set forth with the hope of restoration and redemption through Christ.
- God delights in every living soul, no matter who or where they are. Therefore, human life is of inestimable worth in all stages and is to be valued and preserved from conception to natural death.
- Jesus Christ is Lord of all creation, is the only begotten Son of God, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin, Mary.
- Jesus became the Christ of all humanity through His sinless life, sacrificial death, and perfect resurrection. He exists as part of the trinity, as Intercessor for the saints, and will establish His everlasting Kingdom at His future return.
- Redemption and restoration for all humanity occurs by grace, through faith, in the accomplished works of Christ, is available to all people, and is consummated by the regeneration of the Holy Spirit.
- The ever-present ministry of the Holy Spirit indwells believers and empowers believers to serve efficiently to complete the work of Christ and fulfill the purpose of Life 107.
- The spiritual unity of believers is imperative to the work of the body of Christ.
- Satan exists and is an adversary who works to steal, kill, and destroy humans, by separating them from God and their earthly and eternal hope in Christ. The sex trade industry is a system used by the Adversary to separate humans from a free and abundant life, and from their hope which was prepared by God for His glory.
The work of Life 107 Ministries against the sex trade industry, is to serve in our fullest capacity, within God’s purpose, and for His ultimate glory.