Philosophy of Practice
- God’s Word is the foundational truth and basis for the philosophy, practice, and function of Life 107 and is the final authority concerning truth, morality, and mankind.
- All souls matter to the Maker (God) and have the human right to freedom; no matter who or where they are; therefore, no human should be bought, abused, utilized for sexual purposes, manipulated, or abused in any other way.
- Humans encompass a mind, body, and spirit, which are all affected by sexual exploitation; therefore, Life 107 utilizes a holistic approach of service, to restore victims/survivors to their fullest capacity for an abundant life.
- In God’s mercy and grace, He sees and responds to humans within a client-centered and trauma-informed perspective; therefore, victims/survivors will be met with client-centered, trauma-informed care.
- Everyone is welcome in the Kingdom of God; therefore, all people within our scope of service, will be afforded love, grace, compassion, resources, and nonjudgement, regardless of any secular identifying factor, including but not limited to, race/culture, ability/disability, lifestyle, sexual identity, gender identity, or faith/belief system.
- As followers of Christ and fellow humans, we are called to liberate the broken; therefore, we are called to reach those affected by sexual exploitation and offer life abundant in Christ.
- We are called to love God, love others and do unto others as Christ has done unto us.
- Prevention, awareness, education, outreach, mentorships, and prayer are valid areas of service and care to communities, which aim to cease sexual exploitation and restore lives affected by the sex trade industry.
- Life 107 is composed of a variety of people with various cultural and spiritual convictions. We are committed to working together with a common purpose, using this valuable composition of traditional and contemporary views and spiritual customs, while valuing the views/customs of others.
- For purposes of Life 107, its faith, doctrine, practice, policy,
and discipline, our Board of Directors is the final interpretive authority on
the Bible’s meaning, application, and interpretation for function of the
The work of Life 107 Ministries against the sex trade
industry, is to serve in our fullest capacity, within God’s purpose,
and for His ultimate glory.